Friday 9 December 2011

Casablanca Review




What can I say about "Casablanca"? Well, in most of my movie reviews, I'd say what the plot was like, the acting, the cinematography, etc, but I feel it's a waste of time because everything is done extremely well in this movie, but let me just tell you the best thing about this movie, and I don't think it's any surprise; HUMPHREY BOGART. Before I watched this movie, I heard he was the best actor ever, and agree; he's pretty awesome. You can tell how he feels with one simple facial expression, and he stands out above everyone else, he's THAT awesome. Not to say the other actors weren't bad, they were top-notch, but they looked like DIRT compared to Bogart. Back on to the topic of the actual MOVIE, the plot, like I said above, was outstanding. It made the characters way more interesting and you always want to find out what happens. My only gripe with the movie is it can be pretty boring at times, and a couple scenes are pretty pointless, but those scenes are kept at few and the boring scenes last two or three minutes, no longer. Well, besides that, theres nothing else to say. I know my review is a little short, but it doesn't need anymore words to describe how awesome it is.


5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment