Friday 9 December 2011

Open Water 2 (Adrift) Review




This movie has no redeeming factors at all. The characters are unlikable and stupid, the plot sucks, the acting sucks, and the fact that this movie is as tense as The Shaggy Dog remake make this movie one of the worst I've ever seen. During the entire movie, I just wanted to see everyone die. The worst thing about this movie is by far the ending. I won't spoil anything, but, either if you like the characters or not, it will disappoint. I know this is kind of weird for me to say, but I'm shocked there was no sharks. I mean, sharks are attracted to blood, and since one or two people were bleeding in the water, it's weird that there was no sharks in this movie. Overall, it sucks. Nothing more to say.


0.5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment